To understand the ISO/IEC 17025 calibration systems in order to investigate the uncertainty of measurement
Yokogawa (Thailand) Ltd. Bangkok Ofﬁce (Rama 9)
Mr. Sommai Prasandee / Ms.Paweena Kliangsong / Mr.Santiboon Saengsiriwatthana
Calibration Laboratory Standard ISO/IEC 17025, Yokogawa (Thailand) Ltd.
Calibration Technician, Engineer , Quality Assurance or Who are related in calibration.
Industry and educational institutions
Have knowledge of basic for applications measuring instruments in industrial.
Have knowledge of quality systems in industrial.
Course Outline detail
||Morning ( 09.00 to 12.00 )
||Afternoon ( 13.00 to 16.30 )|
- What is measurement?
- What is uncertainty of measurement?
- Error & Uncertainty, Where do they come from? How many reading do we need to ﬁnd an everage?
- Basic Statistical Calculations
- Evaluation of Uncertainty , Uncertainty calibration
- How to reduce uncertainty in measurement?
- Step by step procedure for the determination of measurement uncertainty
- Example - a basic calculation on uncertainty
- Consider an uncertainty from the following measurement
- Discuss and conclussion